News

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Flowcharts and Basic

Examples of flowcharts in programming
Draw a flowchart to add two numbers entered by user.


Draw flowchart to find the largest among three different numbers entered by user.




Draw a flowchart to find all the roots of a quadratic equation ax2+bx+c=0



Draw a flowchart to find the Fibonacci series till term≤1000.


Though, flowchart are useful in efficient coding, debugging and analysis of a program, drawing flowchart in very complicated in case of complex programs and often ignored.

All depends on the size of the program. It never hurts to have something in writing, but flowcharts will greatly improve your understanding of how the program should work, be laid out, and make it overall easier to code since you already have it all set up in your head.

I brainstorm more than anything, I have a notebook and pencil sitting next to me so that I can scribble down any ideas I come up with, do whatever math that I visibly need to be able to see, and the translate that into a pseudo code example. I try to play the code through my head to make sure it'll work properly, and then try to add it, or start fresh, to a program. You'll find something that works best for you, but I know a lot of people have, or still do, write a lot of information about their programs down, especially if it's a new concept for them.

by-sanjay KV
     sanjay.kanakkot@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment